5 Tips for Attracting New Customers Now
1. Give Away an Electronic Information ProductThe product could be a simple report posted on your Web site or auto responder to a downloadable e-book. The information product should relate to your target audience. Just place your advertisement somewhere on the product. Allow other people to give away the information product to attract even more customers.
2. Offer Free Consulting Via E-mailAllow potential customers to ask you specific questions relating to the subject of your business. Giving away free advice can show your prospects your expertise and give you instant credibility. Another benefit is when you e-mail them back the free advice or information include your signature file to get free advertising.
3. Hold a Free Chat Room SeminarPeople go to seminars to learn about a particular subject. With chat rooms you don't need to fear public speaking or spend money to rent out a seminar room. You can use your own chat room or hold the seminar in someone else’s. Holding a chat room seminar is an incredible way to get free publicity. Just send a press release to the media announcing your free seminar.
4. Start a Free-To-Join ClubHaving people join your club is a creative way to attract new customers. People want to belong to something, why not your online club. The club should be related to your product or service. You could give away a free e-mail newsletter for club members only. Have a member’s only message board, e-mail discussion group or chat room. Post your advertisements on all the club information.
5. Provide Your Product or Service For Almost FreeTell potential customers you'll accept barter deals for your products or services. You may not be getting money but they will become your customers. If they are satisfied they might pay money the next time they make a purchase. Barter for things to improve your business or your own personal life.